February 18 2021
SG Sports is looking for a customer service team member.
The ideal candidate must be dependable, energetic, self-motivated, able to work in a fast-paced environment and have the desire to learn new skills. He/She should be a skater, or at least, be passionate about sport(s).
It will be a computer job, with some required warehouse tasks.
ESSENTIAL TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer phone calls & emails, assist customers, provide reliable information and advices
- Import orders from Wholesale and Retail websites to accounting software
- Prepare & finalize invoices
- Generate shipping labels/Ask freight companies for quotes (pallets)
- Process payments in accounting software
- Collaborate with team to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Assist walk in customers
- Pick & Pack orders according to the invoice and internal procedure. (product inspection, custom, proper packing)
- Receive merchandise from vendors and put them in the proper location
- Follow all established safety rules, carry packages up the step ladders/stairs carefully
- Conduct physical inventory
- Knowledge of inline skate products, use, maintenance (internal training)
- Must be able to accurately keep track of details, follow-up, communicate
- Work independently and as part of team
- Basic computer skills, Microsoft Office, QuickBooks accounting software.
- Able to lift/move up to 60 pounds
- Positive energy!